Whether you are planning a local move or long distance move, Furniture disassembly is the best professional full service furniture company for disassembly/reassembly, restoration and repair of upholstered and wooden furniture, pianos, antiques, statues, artwork and family heirlooms.
We dismantle, take apart, break down, refurbish, customize, install all type of furniture however most common items we disassemble/assemble are:
Entertainment Center – Desk – Mirror – Frames — Box Springs – Sofa/Sectionals – Day Beds – Doors – Futons – Bunk beds – Tables – China – Cabinets – Office Furniture (cubicles, partitions, conference desks, work areas, etc.)
We have skilled craftsmen and technicians that are trained in taking apart and putting back together furniture, sometimes better than new.
You can rely on the years of experience we have in disassembling and reassembling furniture of all manufacturers’ sizes!
In some cases, the pieces you may need disassembled can be antiques and very valuable to your family, from our years in working in this type of field, getting furniture to fit into tight and narrowed spaces, we know exactly where the problem pieces will occur and how to protect them when moving or putting back together.
Most repairs offered are as followed:
- Antique and Modern Furniture Repairs
- Furniture Stripping, Restoring, Refinishing and Refurbishing
- Office Furniture – Residential/Commercial Furniture
- Color Matching
- Upholstery Services and Repair
- Machine/Hand Stitching
- Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
- Repairs on any type of material: Leather, Vinyl, Fabric
- On Site Touch-ups and Repairs
- Furniture Caning & Rush
- Indoor/Outdoor Woodwork
Here are more great reasons why your family should consider Furniture Disassembly for your next relocation project:
- We never overbook
- Free estimates over the phone or by email
- On-site Consultation / Work
- We are committed to superior service
- Pay what you are quoted, no hidden charges
- Years of experience
- Fully insured and bonded